You’ve decided to run your first marathon. Congratulations! Now you need the right training plan to help you get to the starting line feeling fit, fresh, and ready to run your best. With invaluable guidance for building your long runs and weekly miles so you don’t become injured, the experts at Runner’s World will share what to do and how so you will have your best race ever!
- A 16-week training plan developed JUST for first-timers will keep you fit and focused.
- Learn the 6 golden rules of marathon training from the experts at Runner’s World.
- Learn what to eat before, during, and after the race.
- From shin splints to plantar fasciitis, stay injury free with proven prevention tips and action plans for recovery.
- Get proven race-day strategies — what to do in the days and hours before your first marathon to guarantee a successful race!
- Recover right with a 4-week post-race plan to help you bounce back strong.
- Find the top 10 best marathons for first-timers!