GET STRONG AND LEAN ONCE AND FOR ALL!
The ALL-NEW Men's Health Encyclopedia of Muscle is designed to help you:
- • BUILD BIGGER, BROADER SHOULDERS!
- • STRENGTHEN YOUR CHEST, LEGS & BACK!
- • BLAST BODY FAT INTO SINGLE DIGITS!
The Men's Health Encyclopedia of Muscle explains over 50 techniques from Drop Sets, to Tabata Protocol, to Wave Loading.
- » Get the German Body Comp Workout that's known to shred men's bodies like no other.
- » Discover the 8 resistance band exercises that can chisel your body better than dumbbells!
- » Try the killer two-exercise workout (Warning: even the fittest guys will be put to the test.)
- » Learn how to organize your workouts to get as big as possible — without burning out!
But to build an incredible physique, you'll need a few more tools. That's why we also included…
- • 40 COMPLETE WORKOUTS to start your fitness journey immediately!
- • A BIG-MUSCLE NUTRITION GUIDE that tells you exactly what to eat and when to eat it.
- • INSIDER TRAINING SECRETS from America's top gyms! Hear from the trainers themselves.
- • PLUS SO MUCH MORE!
The Men's Health Encyclopedia of Muscle reveals which techniques create a bigger, stronger, leaner body — and exactly how to use them.
With over 50 techniques from Drop Sets, to Tabata Protocol, to Wave Loading — and 40 complete workouts — this is the only book you'll need to get ripped and build the body you've always wanted.
Order now to get strong & lean — once and for all!